Some basic things that have happened
1. I have discovered tumblr. Oops.
2. It is summer.
3. Apparently I wear jeans all year round now.
So I've been tagged by the lovely
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent
10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Ten things about me
1. I am currently trying to teach myself to play the ukulele
2. I have never been to a Comic Con
3. This week I repainted my room.
4. I wish I could be there for anyone who needs me- or someone.
5. The first book to make me cry was "The Book Thief" by Mark Zusak
6. For eight years I wanted to be a teacher now I think I'd rather be a policewoman
7. I am not very good at saving money
8. I write better fanfiction than actual original novels
9. I am a procrastinator.
10. I make awful jokes: (E.g. I've just set up a business installing fireplaces. How's it going? Grate.)
Questions for me
1. Are you listening to music right now? If so, what?
Waltz for John And Mary- David Arnold and Michael Price (Sherlock soundtrack)
2. When was the last time you cried?
When I thought I'd lost a mutual to suicide.
3. Do you follow any YouTubers/vloggers? Who? (Gamers don't count)
The Vlogbrothers- good old Hank and John Green
4. Consider all your favorite fictional characters. Which one do you most want to marry?
That depends. What if they're married already?
5. Quick! Aliens are taking control of the Earth! Who do you trust to put things right?
The Doctor. Also, maybe me. I'd definitely recruit some friends though.
6. What historical time period do you most want to visit? What time machine are you going to use to get there?
TARDIS. Every time. Hmm. I guess I'd like to go back and ask the builders of Stonehenge what the flip it's for.
7. Did the last movie/television show episode you watched make you cry?
It was Supernatural. It was pretty feelsy, but no, it didn't make me cry.
8. If you could only have one song playing in your head forever, what would it be?
Either Back in Black by AC/DC or Vivaldi's Four Seasonns
9. Did you celebrate Barricade Day? Do you even know what Barricade Day is or am I just weird like that?
What the hell is that? *searches* "The spontaneous uprising of the French against Henry III" No I don't, but cool. I'd probably barricade myself in my room with some books to celebrate though.
10. What is the meaning of life?
I'm pretty sure the answer is always pizza.
My Questions for You Lot
1. Cosplay? (Take that as you wish)
2. Favourite Poem?
3. One thing you wish you could do?
4. Favourite Season?
5. Favourite Superhero?
6. Grab the book closest to you, turn to page 17 and give me line 24. Please.
7. Do you listen to a lot of music?
8. Are you excited about August?
9. Do you play any musical instruments?
10. Book or Kindle?
I TAG EVERYONE ON DEVIANTART CAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT