I've been tagged by the lovely
1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 5 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 5 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 things about me
1. Me and my best friend always finish each other's sandwiches (unintentionally) and it's scares people.
2. I play yellow car (you're always playing yellow car)
3. I am 1/4 Scottish
4. I write fanfiction (Sherlock and Doctor Who mostly)
5. I have lost count of how many times I've read Harry Potter.
6. I have read all of John Green's books
7. I suck at Maths. And Biology.
8. Earl Grey tea is amazing.
9. Needles (injections) scare me.
10. I am Very much a Nerdfighter.
1. What do you like to do more than anything?
It's a draw between drawing, writing and climbing trees
2. Favorite TV show?
Don't make me choose! Sherlock, Doctor Who, Yonderland, Horrible Histories, Wrong Mans, Hannibal….
3. What is your Hogwarts house?
Gryffindor! (Where dwell the brave at heart)
4. What is the name of the last song you listened to?
Demons by the Imagine Dragons
5. Best book you ever read?
You can't ask that kind of question! Seriously. Between Harry Potter, The Rook, anything by John Green… I can't choose (I must seem so indecisive)
6. Who is your idol/hero?
Hmm. Fictional? The Doctor. Real? Alison Yeardley.
7. Are you a gamer?
8. What color socks are you wearing?
Pink. With woodstock on them.
9. Do you hear the people sing?
10. What is the meaning of life?
Ehem. Well. I just go with "live every moment like it's your last." "Give more than you take" and all that philosophical stuff.
1. Are you up all night to get Loki?
2. How would you describe the TARDIS?
3. Will you come and murder BBC One with me?
4. Are you singing? (and if so, what?)
5. Cabin Pressure?
6. Tom Hiddleton or Benedict Cumberbatch?
7. Writing or Reading?
8. Singing or Dancing?
9. Can you finish this….?
10. One word to describe yourself?
I'll leave it at that.